Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to my training blog!
Here's a quick introduction and a little about me.
My name is Ryan, I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. I am currently a freshmen at the University of Texas at Arlington studying Forensic Biology. Things I enjoy include, shooting, motor sports, working out, music, and technology. I am fairly new to serious training, as I took little interest in fitness, played no sports in school, and  relied on my metabolism to stay fit. Recently I have decided to take my life out of the average zone and to begin training with intention of becoming a Navy Seal after graduation from college.
Here I will continue to post my daily workouts, and other random/interesting cool videos and articles.
Thanks for checking out my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment